Question for Logos dataset gurus

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 30115
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 18 2015 1:36 AM

When the Antioch Bible ships will the Textual Variants data also be updated to include the Peshitta in the Ancients Version section of Textual Variants? If not, how soon will it be out?

Denise, I know you had dibs on asking this but ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1355
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2015 6:52 AM

Thanks for the question.

I'll look into it later today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday). If there is a qualifying component (ancient version) and if it isn't already marked then I'll update the metadata as necessary.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 11306
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2015 7:11 AM

Thank you very much, MJ!  I'd actually forgotten, I'm so curious about the notes. This is a first for me, anyway, concerning colloquial (sp) use. Plus the syriac layers.  I've waited so long for the OT!  I'm just hoping they 'strike next' with the old latin.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 1355
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2015 3:36 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):
I'll look into it later today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday). If there is a qualifying component (ancient version) and if it isn't already marked then I'll update the metadata as necessary.

I reviewed all the Syriac text edition resources in the Antioch Bible collection and verified the proper metadata for use with the textual variants window. If something seems amiss after you get the resources, please follow up on this thread.

Thanks!

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 25995
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2015 10:46 PM

Martha

Is this fixed?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 30115
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2015 10:54 PM

The resource in question hasn't been released yet but I trust Rick ... I'd asked because of a string of missed items.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS