[resolved] Not able to connect to Logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 24 2015 11:55 AM

Since updating to Logos 6.3 I cannot connect to Logos.com. it will only let let use Logos offline. When I try and open Logos it always asks for my user name and password and then says that I cannot connect to Logos.com. I called customer support and they were no help. I am petty frustrated because I cannot use any of my online only resources. I have not seen anyone else who is having this trouble. Please help.

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 28545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 24 2015 12:13 PM

Have you tried restarting your computer? Have you changed credentials (username and/or password) recently? 

You might need to provide logs. See the link in my signature line.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10860
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 24 2015 2:48 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:
Since updating to Logos 6.3 I cannot connect to Logos.com. it will only let let use Logos offline. When I try and open Logos it always asks for my user name and password and then says that I cannot connect to Logos.com.

This sounds a lot like a local firewall or antivirus preventing access - for example, I need to tell my McAfee everytime I updated that it shall allow Logos.com (same for the indexer). The reason is the executable (exe file) has changed, which potentially could be due to a virus, so it needs permission again. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS