Treasure Hunt Question

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 24 2015 4:10 PM

I read the fine print on the Logos Treasure Hunt. For those that don't win and submit the correct words anyway, is the prize they get a discount toward a Silver, Gold, or Platinum package only? 

I'm just asking since I already own Logos 6 Platinum. Before I invest any time in the Treasure Hunt, I want to know if it's even worth the effort and that I don't wind up with something I can't use.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 24 2015 10:32 PM

It took about 10 minutes aprox to figure it out. One clue in particular was especially illuminating. Had I seen that one, I would have spent less time figuring some of the others out.

Anyway, good luck.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 13379
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2015 1:24 AM

Nathan Parker:
For those that don't win and submit the correct words anyway, is the prize they get a discount toward a Silver, Gold, or Platinum package only? 

I don't think so. If you look at the small print you'll see that the discount is towards a "Silver, Gold, or Platinum Treasure Trove". I'd take that to be something different from a base package (note that the giveaways are described as base packages.)

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2015 1:50 PM

Mark Barnes:

Nathan Parker:
For those that don't win and submit the correct words anyway, is the prize they get a discount toward a Silver, Gold, or Platinum package only? 

I don't think so. If you look at the small print you'll see that the discount is towards a "Silver, Gold, or Platinum Treasure Trove". I'd take that to be something different from a base package (note that the giveaways are described as base packages.)

Sounds good. I've subscribed to the email but only got Clue #2 yet. So far I only have two clues. Where do I get the rest of them?

Nathan Parker

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2015 2:45 PM

Nathan Parker:

Mark Barnes:

Nathan Parker:

Sounds good. I've subscribed to the email but only got Clue #2 yet. So far I only have two clues. Where do I get the rest of them?

Figure out the puzzle, and then click the right spot, and it will take you to clue 3

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2015 2:58 PM

abondservant:

Nathan Parker:

Mark Barnes:

Nathan Parker:

Figure out the puzzle, and then click the right spot, and it will take you to clue 3

Will do. Thanks! :-)

Nathan Parker

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS