Need to be careful of your Shopping cart.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2474
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 7:39 PM

Toby Steele (Faithlife):

... however, the last available cart is a very old one and either contains items once intended to be purchased but never were or contains products so old that they're no longer available.

The extra items that I've encountered, I'm pretty sure were never ever added to my cart.

Posts 1054
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2015 7:41 PM

Lee:

Toby Steele (Faithlife):

... however, the last available cart is a very old one and either contains items once intended to be purchased but never were or contains products so old that they're no longer available.

The extra items that I've encountered, I'm pretty sure were never ever added to my cart.

Ditto

Posts 1454
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2015 12:33 AM

I just wonder whether this problem is related: I did a quick buy, it showed 1 book from Concordia publishing house and I received it and also five books from the Fortress press. What I can check now is that I have not ordered those additional books, they are not a part of a base package coming later, and I have not paid them. They are good books anyway, perhaps better not to complain.

Edit: I checked the license of those five and seems to be temporary, maybe related to Logos now?

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2015 7:19 AM

Veli Voipio:
maybe related to Logos now?

Did you opt in for the month long free Logos Cloud? It contained some of the Logos Now resources for free.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 1454
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 1 2015 7:40 AM

SteveF:
Did you opt in for the month long free Logos Cloud?

Well, as far as I know it, I have don't have Logos Cloud Indifferent

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS