No Verses or Chapter Numbers

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Dr David Cumming | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 29 2015 3:42 AM

Hi there everyone

I hope that I'm not wasting anyone's time, but I have searched quite a bit to find a solution but to no avail. When I load my NASB95, it has no verse or chapter numbers in it. I have tried different settings but cannot get them back. All the other Bible versions have their verses and chapters numbered. I am running my Logos 6 on a MacBook Pro.

I would value anyone's help!

Thank you!

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 3:47 AM

You can control this using visual filters which is represented by three intersecting circles and can be found at the top of the pane. Simply choose how you want things to appear.

Hope that helps.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3
Dr David Cumming | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 4:07 AM

Thank you so much! I feel like such an idiot! I should have thought of that! But thanks so much!!

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 29 2015 4:33 AM

You are welcome. I've often had the same experience when I could not figure something out that I thought I should have known so I know the feeling. I continually learn (and re-learn) things here on the forums.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2
Ralph Tyner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 2:55 AM

Yes, thank you very much!

I had opened the NASB95 and had no footnotes. Same solution...

Randy

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS