Scan optical media (or not as the case may be)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5578
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:45 AM

I have the Tyndale Commentaries installed in Libronix but cannot get them to make their way into A12.

L4 seems to the fact that they are installed in Libronix, it refuses to do anything following the "Scan Optical Media"  command (the disc is sitting in the optical drive and I have restarted A12) and the little icon sits permanently down loading '0% of 864.2 MB.

Any offers?

Mike

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 455
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:11 AM

Call Logos support. They can unlock it over the phone and you can download it? I don't know if that helps, but that is what I would try first.

all about Christ,

David

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:37 AM

Mike,

As for the permanently downloading, right click on the indexer icon, click "Cancel Download" and then restart L4. This may also help the Scan Optical Drive command to pick up your books since the discovery of new resources happens when the indexer next runs and since it thinks it's downloading, it won't restart.

Tom

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 5578
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 29 2010 4:47 AM

This did it for me, and your other tip about deleting 'resource.db' has it downloading resources again.

Thanks

Mike

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS