Today only, Faithlife offers:

50% off Salvation

(Sorry: couldn't resist.)

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 7:00 AM

Man I always miss the deals- spent a lot more to get directions there Surprise

Posts 640
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 7:02 AM

I purchased it and already requested a refund. He doesn't believe repentance is required to be saved. How sad. 

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 7:07 AM

Into Grace:

I purchased it and already requested a refund. He doesn't believe repentance is required to be saved. How sad. 

I have found this with numerous "free grace" authors unfortunately- its amazing they classify 'repentance' as a human work instead of the Holy Spirits intervention on our behalf. I still have the book and his other works, like to keep a broad perspective in my library- it helps in compiling notes for teaching certain aspects when addressing the Scriptures. Only MHO!

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 9:06 AM

Allen Browne:
    50% off Salvation

I thought it was free! Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10115
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 10:11 AM

Definitely a curiousity ... grace vs repent.  

Keeping on the road to forumite salvation, if Logos implements a word pattern view with the concordance (Logos Next), 'repent' disappears between Luke and post-Paul (except for Paul's quote to pacify the jews in Rome).  I've always thought there were 2 competing groups ... repenters (John the B, early Jesus, James) and call-on-the-name-ers (Joel/Paul/Peter). 

Need more Logos tools to be saved!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS