Beta 5 BUG: Popups don't appear until you un-mouse-over.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 84
Nigel Cunningham | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:59 PM | Locked

In Beta 5, I'm seeing the following issue:

Click here to play this video

The tooltip / balloon help / popup should appear when I mouse over the reference, but instead it appears (briefly) when the mouse moves away. The resource in question is BDAG, if that makes any difference.

I'd appreciate if others would confirm that this happens to them too - I'm running under VirtualBox on Linux. I don't think that should be a factor, but I've seen stranger things happen!

Regards,

Nigel

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 2:23 AM | Locked

It's a difficult area Nigel, and the resource does make a difference (I don't have BDAG). I get annoyed in LGNTI because the Morph info only appears when I'm centred on the manuscript text or off the edge of the Morph code; which means it isn't always clear which word it applies to!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 2:02 PM | Locked

Nigel Cunningham:
The tooltip / balloon help / popup should appear when I mouse over the reference, but instead it appears (briefly) when the mouse moves away. The resource in question is BDAG, if that makes any difference.

I don't have that problem, Nigel.  It works correctly for me (in BDAG and elsewhere).  BTW, I couldn't get your video to play, either embedded or downloaded.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 3:19 PM | Locked

It's working for me correctly, too. I wonder if there is just a delay, and If you were to hover over the reference a bit longer, would the popup appear?  If that's not the case, and if no one running Logos 4 in Windows on a PC has the same problem, perhaps it is related to your setup.

Melissa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS