Power Point Files

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Wayne Quernemoen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 7 2010 8:48 AM

Is there a way to configure L4 to save a Power Point file to a specific folder?  One of  the options for "Saving a Timeline" is "Send to PowerPoint".  L4 appears to accept the command, but I cannot find the file, nor am I able to determine where it might have been placed.  Any suggestions?

I've searched for "Power Point", "PowerPoint" etc. in the forums, but haven't found any "hits".

Wayne Quernemoen

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:22 AM

I'm not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but when I try to "send to powerpoint" while PowerPoint is not open it opens the PowerPoint application but doesn't seem to add the picture to a presentation. When I have a presentation open and then select send to powerpoint, it adds a slide to the end of that presentation with the timeline on it.

Posts 18
Wayne Quernemoen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 1:32 PM

Thank you Philip,

I tried your suggestion, but it didn't work.  With Power Point running, there still is no response, such as adding a slide.  There appears to be no link of any kind from L4 when selecting "Send to PowerPoint".  Strangely, I do hear drive activity when I click on "Send to PowerPoint", however there is no screen activity.  And a subsequent search for a new PowerPoint file is unsuccessful.

I have the Bible Study version of L4, so maybe there are some limitations in regard to sending files to PowerPoint.  Thanks again for the suggestion.

Wayne Quernemoen

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS