I can't delete anything from my cart!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Nathan Stec | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 14 2015 10:01 AM

I'm trying to begin my Logos Cloud free trial, but in the process of shopping, I added not only the free month of cloud, but also an annual subscription ($199.99) and a month of Premium ($49.99). I called customer service, but after waiting 20 minutes, they were lost so they just sent me to tech support, who seemed stumped as well, and then sent me back to customer support, at which time I just hung up.

So my question is how do I delete these from my cart? There's no option to delete them, no tick box, no "change qty", nothing. I've tried it on Safari, IE, and Firefox. 

Anyone else have the same issue?

Posts 4662
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2015 10:37 AM

I am not sure what you are seeing. But I just tested this in my shopping cart and everything is working fine. I added three random titles, and then deleted them by checking the box next to each and clicking remove.

If Logos can't help you, I am not sure anyone on the forums will be able to either. Have you tried clearing your internet cache and then logging into you logos account again?

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2015 10:37 AM

Welcome to the forums, Nathan.  Sorry to hear about the difficulties with ordering.  Sad

Normally, when you have items in your shopping cart there is a small check-box to the immediate left.  If you click that for those items you do not want, then click "remove" just below the list of items, your shopping cart should delete those.

Does that help?

Please reply back either way so we know if that helped or more is needed.

Posts 52
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanson (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2015 11:09 AM

Sorry about that, please try again now.  We deployed an "Edit cart" link to LogosCloud.com this morning.  That will take you back to the Shopping Cart page (https://logoscloud.com/cart) where you can edit your cart.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS