Posted notes to the wrong Bible

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
es53 | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 20 2015 8:03 AM

Somehow I opened the wrong Bible version on my iPad this morning (KJV instead of NKJV) and have posted all my personal notes/comments to the wrong "Bible", is there anyway to transfer those hi-lights and notes to the correct Bible?  I hate to have to re-do about 3-4 hours worth of work.  :(  

Posts 4628
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 8:48 AM

Did you makes the notes based on the bible reference or the resource. If based on reference, the note will appear in all of you bibles. If on the resource then you will have to redo them.

If you redo them, you can copy and paste the text of your note into a new one.

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 9:09 AM

Fredc:

...you will have to redo them. If you redo them, you can copy and paste the text of your note into a new one.

To clarify: That's my understanding for Logos 4, too.

Under Logos 6 on the desktop, another possibility would be to use the "multiple attachment points" feature and rework the existing notes to point to both bibles. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 7
es53 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 6:30 PM

Thanks so much for the info.

Posts 4628
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2015 7:00 AM

es53:

Thanks so much for the info.

I was wondering if there was a particular reason you are still running L4, rather than L6.

Posts 7
es53 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 7:02 PM

One of the reasons is because I spent a lot of money on the Morris Proctor training dvd's and I'm still trying to learn how to get the most out of what I already have.  Can't afford to start over.  :)

Posts 21998
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 9:51 PM

es53:

One of the reasons is because I spent a lot of money on the Morris Proctor training dvd's and I'm still trying to learn how to get the most out of what I already have.  Can't afford to start over.  :)

Are you aware the free Logos 6 engine is available at https://www.logos.com/install 

Posts 26810
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 10:23 PM

es53:

The basics of L4 apply to L6 as well ... there are just more features to apply your training to while enjoying a more stable release.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS