Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
Martin Groves | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:02 AM

I have subscribed to Logos Now and my subscription is still active.

I have noticed that my Logos Now features have disappeared i.e. Concordance, Media Browser and some of the Interactive tools.  Please could you let me know as to why they have disappeared, and how I can get them back.

Thank you.

Martin Groves

Posts 22215
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:24 AM

Hi Martin

If you don't get any solutions here I would contact Customer Services - details at https://www.logos.com/contact - tomorrow.

They should be able to look at licencing information (which we can't do here) and work out what is happening.

Graham 

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:53 AM

Martin Groves:

I have subscribed to Logos Now and my subscription is still active.

I have noticed that my Logos Now features have disappeared i.e. Concordance, Media Browser and some of the Interactive tools.  Please could you let me know as to why they have disappeared, and how I can get them back.

Thank you.

Martin Groves

If you go to "About Logos", to the right of your logged-on email address and any licensed package level at the top does it say  "Logos Now"? If it does it sounds like something is messed up - if it was me I would try computer restart, Logos restart, ensure internet is working, ensure the sync circle in the top right does not have a '!' point saying syncing is not working, etc. If all that is ok I would call. And if it does not say Logos Now at the place I referred you to, the licensed has been removed from your account and FL can add it back if you call them.

Posts 27578
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2015 11:33 AM

Also, don't forget to check the status of the license serve ... at the time of the problem not hours later Smile

http://status.faithlife.com/

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS