Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 9 2010 2:31 PM | Locked

I'm running the most recent beta, and ran the Import Highlighting command. Does this search through all my directories for a particular folder, or just look to a default install folder for Logos 3?

I'm not sure if my import worked since a) my old logos folder is in an obscure part of a secondary drive letter and b) I can't remember what I'd highlighted in the past, and therefore can't pull the passage open to see if it's imported correctly.

Is there a way to locate or search on highlighted passages?

Thanks

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2010 5:59 PM | Locked

If a Logos 4 resource has a highlight in it you can use the next highlight option

I don't remember if Libronix had something similar. However, the highlights were stored in this folder C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\Libronix DLS\ResourceMarkup so if you don't have this folder, nothing got imported.

Posts 9153
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 13 2010 3:16 PM | Locked

Ben:

I'm not sure if my import worked since a) my old logos folder is in an obscure part of a secondary drive letter 

Logos 4 doesn't support the custom "Root Path for User Files" that can be set in the Power Tools Options dialog; all files are imported from the default location, which is "My Documents\Libronix DLS". You should copy or move your existing files to that folder before importing. (Advanced users could set up a hard link or "junction" on Vista or Windows 7.)

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:19 PM | Locked

Would it be possible for persons to share their L3 highlight palettes here, and for us to place it in the default location mentioned and the import them?

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS