Pagination in logos e-books?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Morten Jensen | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 8 2015 3:54 AM

Hi all,

I use Logos quite a lot for various books and dictionaries, but one thing I really miss is pagination info in order to cite the e-books as regular books. This is provided by Accordance, for example.

But maybe I am simply unaware that such a feature can be toggled in Logos. Is this the case? Really hope so - since it would enhance the value of Logos with miles when speaking of scholarly use.

Morten

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:18 AM

It depends upon the book. "Logos edition" resources are fairly likely to have page numbers. "Vyrso editions" are not. Off the top of my head: look for the visual filter menu (three circles icon) and look for page number toggle. I personally don't turn that on, so I may not be remembering correctly 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:18 AM

Welcome, by the way. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8946
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:35 AM

alabama24:

It depends upon the book. "Logos edition" resources are fairly likely to have page numbers. "Vyrso editions" are not. Off the top of my head: look for the visual filter menu (three circles icon) and look for page number toggle. I personally don't turn that on, so I may not be remembering correctly 

Welcome to the forums Morten.

Just to confirm, alabama does have a good memory for they are located in Visual Filters - Show Page Numbers.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2
Morten Jensen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:50 AM

Thanks! This was just what I was looking for. Great!

And thanks for the greetings, btw.

Morten

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS