Webinar + $25 Coupon for Purchase of Feature Crossgrade

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 9 2015 3:11 PM

What became of the webinar invitation and $25.00 coupon (toward a feature expansion collection) for persons purchasing the Feature Crossgrade between July 10 and August 31? I purchased the Feature Crossgrade (on Aug 29) but never received any acknowledgement from Logos.

Source: https://blog.logos.com/2015/07/why-do-some-people-buy-multiple-base-packages/ 

(I also just sent an email to Logos asking about this but I'm curious to know if anyone heard anything back.)

Posts 929
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 9 2015 3:57 PM

Good question. I am also waiting for details of the webinar and the $25 discount code.

Posts 242
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 5:19 AM

I just got an email with a link to the free recording of the Webinar.

It has a coupon code to get $25.00 off any Feature Expansion Collection I may decide to buy. 

It is good through September 11.

Is this what your are referring to?

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 6:52 AM

I'm still waiting for mine too. I did a package upgrade on July 15, and still nothing.

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 8:40 AM

Hi Everyone, 

I'm sorry to say that you missed the webinar, it was on Tuesday. You all should have received an email from us with information about how to access the webinar. I wonder if your spam filter may have blocked it? However, the good news is you can still get access to the webinar by going to www.logos.com/webinar. If you made a qualified purchase during the sale (between 7/9-8/31) the coupon code at the end of the recording will grant you $25 off any Feature Expansion Collection.

If the coupon code doesn't work for you please let me know, and I'll make sure to get you set up.

Again I'm so sorry for the missed communication.

Taylor 

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 8:47 AM

Thanks Taylor. Initially I was under the impression that it would be a general $25 credit, but this works well for me too. I've had my eye on the Parallel Passages collection. My dynamic pricing is $55, so the $25 will bring it down nicely.

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 8:50 AM

Happy to help!

Sorry we didn't communicate that clearly. Let me know if you need anything else. 

Taylor 

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 10:08 AM

Alexxy Olu:

I just got an email with a link to the free recording of the Webinar.

It has a coupon code to get $25.00 off any Feature Expansion Collection I may decide to buy. 

Is this what your are referring to?

Yes, Alexxy, this is what I'm referring to. And it looks like I almost missed the deadline.

Taylor Blomquist:

Hi Everyone, 

I'm sorry to say that you missed the webinar, it was on Tuesday. You all should have received an email from us with information about how to access the webinar. I wonder if your spam filter may have blocked it? However, the good news is you can still get access to the webinar by going to www.logos.com/webinar. If you made a qualified purchase during the sale (between 7/9-8/31) the coupon code at the end of the recording will grant you $25 off any Feature Expansion Collection.

If the coupon code doesn't work for you please let me know, and I'll make sure to get you set up.

Again I'm so sorry for the missed communication.

Taylor 

Thank you, Taylor. I got your email this morning and the coupon code worked on the feature collection I wanted.

Posts 929
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 10:53 AM

Cynthia Tucker:
Initially I was under the impression that it would be a general $25 credit,

So was I, mainly because that's what it said

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 10:57 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

So I finally get the coupon today and have to use it by tomorrow? Stick out tongue Taylor, any way of getting an extension on this, since I have been inquiring about it and even called Customer Service?

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 11:11 AM

Hi David, 

I apologize that our messaging was unclear. It's unlikely that you were the only one who had this interpretation. In the marketing department, we aim to serve our customers well by giving them all they need to make an informed decision. We do our best to avoid disguising anything. This was an oversight on our part, and I apologize. Unclear messaging is never a win for Faithlife, nor is it helpful for our valued customers. 

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 11:12 AM

Cynthia,

I'll see what I can do. 

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 11:19 AM

Cynthia Tucker:

So I finally get the coupon today and have to use it by tomorrow? Stick out tongue Taylor, any way of getting an extension on this, since I have been inquiring about it and even called Customer Service?

Hi Cynthia,

Quick update. I've extended the coupon code through September 18th. 

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 11:30 AM

Taylor Blomquist:

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks! That's perfect! Big Smile

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 929
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 12:27 PM

Taylor Blomquist:

Just to clarify, does that extension apply to all of us, or just Cynthia?

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 12:31 PM

It applies to everyone. 

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS