Logos 6 Install Issue on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Wesley Gay | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 12 2015 4:17 PM

I am attempting to reinstall Logos 6 on my MacBook Pro. I thought I was changing laptops, so I uninstalled it a few weeks ago. Now that I am not changing computers I need to reinstall the software. I've attempted to download it several times. The download works fine, but the login screen never comes up to allow me to download my library. 

When I open Logos and click on Logos in the menu bar, it just says Untitled several times with no login screen.

What am I doing wrong? I've never had issues like this with Logos.

Posts 30049
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2015 9:34 PM

There have been some reports of something like this happening a few months ago, but those issues were resolved. Have you tried restarting your computer? Did you try opening the engine from the applications menu? Did you try downloading the engine tonight (see the link in my signature line)?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2
Jonathan Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 10:56 AM

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution yet?

Posts 30049
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 11:10 AM

Jonathan Adkins:

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution yet?

if you have already tried my suggestions with no success, please create a new thread. Explain your issue clearly. Tell us what you have tried and provide logs. See my signature line. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Wesley Gay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 12:15 PM
I wound up getting support to take remote control of my computer. Somehow a specific file on my Mac was locked and not allowing read/write permissions.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS