Start Next Now Twitter Q&A

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1691
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 22 2015 3:00 PM

My new book, Start Next Now: How to Get the Life You've Always Wanted, just released this week.

On Friday, October 23rd, I'll be taking over the @Logos Twitter account for Q&A from 12:30-1:30 Pacific Time. Use the hashtag #StartNextNow to ask me anything!

Logos Bible Software was my own 'next' 24 years ago, and it got started because Kiernon and I talked over an idea and just started. The road from idea to full-time business was nothing like we expected, but it was a lot shorter for us than for many people because we kept just starting.

Along the way I learned the things I share in this book, which I hope people will find useful in starting their own next, whether it's a new ministry, a new career, or even a hobby project.

I hope you'll join the Twitter conversation and read the book! I'd also love to hear your feedback on the 'interactive' version we've got online, with video sidebars and more. It's an experiment, and is sold bundled with the Vyrso and audio editions.

-- Bob

P.S. If you do like the book, I'd appreciate a review at Amazon, GoodReads, or Vyrso.com. If you don't like it, or want to discuss it, feel free to engage me here or at bob@faithlife.com

Posts 9010
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2015 3:14 PM

Bob Pritchett:
My new book, Start Next Now: How to Get the Life You've Always Wanted, just released this week.

Congrats on your new book. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Justin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2015 12:07 PM

Reminder that in less than 30 minutes (at 12:30 PST), Bob will be taking over @Logos Twitter for a live Q&A! Ask your questions using #StartNextNow

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS