Lexham Press Spiritual Growth Bundle missing a resource

Page 2 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 61 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 3:01 PM

It's not in my collection either.

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 3:05 PM

fgh that is exactly the same thing that happened with me. Even if I type "update resources" in the command right now, it will try to update again, but it will not.

Posts 118
Ted Harms | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 3:14 PM

I have Logos on a desktop. Not in my library yet but grayed out on the books individual page on Logos.

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 3:42 PM

Correct Ted Harms That is how mine is. Am sure FAITHLIFE will have this straightened out by tomorrow.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 9:25 PM

I got this Book at my Desktop this Morning thanks :-)

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 10:08 PM

Got it thanks FL!

Posts 1077
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 12:46 AM

Hmmm ... still not on the desktop even after restating Mac and using 'Update Now' and waiting (yes even with a 'little' patience!).

I can see it on my iPad, and the individual product page is now showing unlocked (it was not last night) ....

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 619
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:10 AM

Martin Folley:

Hmmm ... still not on the desktop even after restating Mac and using 'Update Now' and waiting (yes even with a 'little' patience!).

I can see it on my iPad, and the individual product page is now showing unlocked (it was not last night) ....

Same here Martin. I was encouraged when I saw others were able to access it on their desktops but unfortunately no such luck for me. I had the same download and flash that FGH mentioned but still nothing showing in my library.

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 6:17 AM

When I pulled up Logos this morning on my home computer, all the resources of the bundle downloaded, including 40 Days. But now on my work computer, it is still not here. I tried typing "Update Resources" in the command bar and it is still not there.

I'm not too concerned as I'm sure it will show up eventually. The product page now shows that I own the resource.  It just has me scratching my head that it showed up on one desktop but not the other.

Posts 619
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:45 AM

My copy of the 40 Days to the Cross just downloaded.  Big Smile

Posts 1077
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:47 AM

Mine has now arrived ... Thank You.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 2
william Simmons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 11:59 AM

I used update resources as suggested, still no download. The website says I already own this book but it's not there, and checked my hidden resources, not there either. Any suggestions?

Posts 27780
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 12:10 PM

william Simmons:
Any suggestions

Restart your computer? Afterwards, try command update now?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2
william Simmons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 12:39 PM

desktop would not download it, fired up my laptop and it worked, waited a few then restarted desktop, I guess the synchronization feature did the trick for me

Posts 646
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 12:43 PM

So far, I have this resource on my tablet but it seems to not download/activate on my laptop. I have run both update now (no updates available) and update resources (the updater appears to have something then disappears without adding the resource). Restarted the laptop all to no avail.

Updated a laptop I rarely use and the resource shows there without a problem. Also available on mobile apps, however still not available on my main laptop. Trying a Rebuild Index now.

Update: The Rebuild Index command seems to have fixed it on my laptop. The resource now appears.

Posts 2080
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 1:00 PM

Alack and alas.  My computer will not download "40 days." Stubbornly.  

Good thing we have a ways till Easter.    

Edit:  40 Days later finally downloaded.  I mean, later, "40 days" finally downloaded.  Prudent, peaceful, persistent patience (?!) paid.  

I just want to say again, Logos, how much I appreciate these books.

Posts 571
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:10 PM

Jake Mailhot:

Leaving 40 Days to the Cross out of this bundle was an oversight on our end. I've added the resource to the collection and the resource should be available to you if you type "update resources" in the command bar.

I tried this and nothing happened.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 5:11 PM

Could you please restart Logos and see if the resource downloads this time. If it doesn't download after a few minutes, could you try the update resources command. 

Posts 470
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 5:20 PM

Don:

Could you please restart Logos and see if the resource downloads this time. If it doesn't download after a few minutes, could you try the update resources command. 

Don, It is still not working for me.

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 5:37 PM

Could you try it again for me please

Page 2 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS