Tim Keller Archive TOC Help

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 16 2015 3:26 PM

I love TKA, but the one frustrating issue I have with it is the Reference portion of the TOC.  The promise is that one could search the archive by reference.  All attempts to do so require that one literally scroll from Genesis to whatever part of the Bible is of interest.  Why isn't there a box that, at the very least, would allow you to pick a Bible book and then if need be scroll through sermons dealing with that Bible book?  Of course, heaven would be to have a box into which one could type book, chapter or book, chapter and verse or range of verses. 

Meanwhile, does anyone have a workaround?  I tried the in-line mag glass search, but it, after all, searches all of Logos and doesn't seem to offer any help for searching TK reference search TOC.  Thanks for any help and thanks Faithlife for addressing this issue and hopefully offering a solution.

Kingdom Blessings

The TechnoRev

Posts 1079
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2015 5:09 PM

Whenever I want to look up Tim Keller sermons by Bible reference I use the sermons section of the Passage Guide. I haven't tried but presume you could get all the Keller sermons on Genesis if you did a Passage Guide lookup of all of Genesis.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS