who is with Logos/Faithlife?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 265
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2015 5:41 PM

There are some people on this forum that are really experts in Logos. What I would like to know is: which of you/them are actually not only expert users of Logos, but also work for Logos/Faithlife?

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2015 5:52 PM

Faithlife employees have the green Faithlife logo below their name/avatar. Some highly skilled Faithlife users may have had small or short term projects with Faithlife, but they are not Faithlife emoloyees.

Posts 27108
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2015 5:57 PM

Michel Pauw:
which of you/them are actually not only expert users of Logos, but also work for Logos/Faithlife?

As Erwin suggested, <most> employees have a green faithlife icon under their avatar. In some cases, it hasn't been applied, or in some other cases, the employee has multiple accounts (some with and some without the icon). 

The icon you see under my avatar is for "MVP," which just means that we are volunteers who help out in the forums. There are MANY more who help out regularly as well who don't have that designation. 

If you need "official" help or answers, the forums aren't necessarily the best way to get that help or answer. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 265
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2015 6:22 PM

alabama24:
If you need "official" help or answers, the forums aren't necessarily the best way to get that help or answer. 

Good point. What would be that best way to get 'official responses'?

Posts 26013
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2015 6:31 PM

Michel Pauw:
What would be that best way to get 'official responses'?

That depends on what the question is, why you need it to be "official", and the number of such questions.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:40 AM

neither expert per se, nor do I work for Logos. But I am always willing to try to help. Whats the question?

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 790
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 2:41 PM

I'm the head of interaction design, which means I make lots of small decisions about how the software features work. If you have questions or comments about the design of the software, you can message me directly on Faithlife.com

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS