Graceway Media wrong item type

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
Media Team | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2015 8:20 AM

I have noticed several videos from Graceway Media are in the wrong item type, usually countdowns. They are marked as a content item, not video. When I add one as a content item it plays for 5 seconds and moves on. Can we get all of the videos fixed? If you search for fall leaves countdown you will get 4 results and only one is correct.

Scott

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 9:13 AM

Scott-

When you add a countdown video as the background of a Content service item, it defaults to the 5 second display. You can override this by setting an Auto-advance to the duration of the background as shown in my attached image.

I will inquire why our importing of media from Graceway does not mark these as available for adding as a Video Service Item (which do use the duration of the video for auto advance time - but you cannot add text over Video service items...)

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 9:46 AM

Scott -

It appears that something has changed with our Graceway import. When I use the facets to limit Graceway Media tagged as countdown available as Video Service Items I do see some videos but not all. We should be able to update the meta-data on our servers, but I don't know when that will happen. For now, the auto-advance work-around should work.

Thanks for pointing this out and your patience while we track this down and fix it.

Glenn

Posts 7
Media Team | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2015 3:52 AM

Thanks. We noticed this problem on welcome videos as well.

Scott

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS