Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 30 2015 6:27 AM

since the month is almost here over,  I have enjoyed looking at the look at the book labs.  I was wondering if their is going to be a code to purchase this or is it a regular part of the Logos Now features.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 8:30 AM

I had the question also, and found that these are not up for sale anywhere. They may be in the future, but for now, you can go here http://www.desiringgod.org/labs .

The author and publisher may be testing this out for acceptance before marketing. It is kind of unique.

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 8:38 AM

Thanks Erwin.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 9:24 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Thanks Erwin.

You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help. Smile

It would be nice to have in Logos, especially since the conversion work is already done.

Posts 754
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:16 AM

We've been including them as part of our on-going curation of online videos, included in Logos Now (starting with 6.4).

We're working on adding more, but we have a substantial backlog (there's a huge amount of relevant online video content), so I don't know when more will be added.

Since we don't own the videos and it's not our content, we simply add metadata to make it findable, and then link to the original videos.

Posts 485
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:18 AM

So they wont go away after today?    Like the other monthly tryouts?

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:23 AM

Sean Boisen:

We've been including them as part of our on-going curation of online videos, included in Logos Now (starting with 6.4).

(Graphic removed to prevent cluttering the reply)

We're working on adding more, but we have a substantial backlog (there's a huge amount of relevant online video content), so I don't know when more will be added.

Since we don't own the videos and it's not our content, we simply add metadata to make it findable, and then link to the original videos.

Wow. Good to know, Sean. Thank you.

How did I miss that. Smile

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:32 AM

Thanks Sean, for this update.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 1:01 PM

Regarding the Look at the Book Lab that was a part of Logos Now (not the curated internet content that Sean mentioned), this will continue to be a part of Logos Now for a few months. I believe further messaging and clarification is in the works. Stay tuned, and continue to enjoy this resource as part of your subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS