Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 81 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 4:01 AM

Sarel Slabbert:
After today I am batting 3 out of 4.

Me too. I'm holding pace with you.

This promotion is turning out to be one of the best ever! Thanks Faithlife!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 13
Mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 4:44 AM

Thanks to all the folks at Faithlife. May God bless everyone of you.

Merry Christmas Big Smile

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 4:51 AM

Yes, Thank you Logos for all the free books!  

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 9:43 AM

I too want to say "Thanks, Faithlife" for your generosity!

Posts 497
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 2:18 AM

Today I am 4 out of 5. Thanks!

Posts 1072
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 3:49 AM
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:54 PM

confession: Looking at my browser stats, I am on LOGOS website waaaaay more than FACEBOOK Geeked

Ok I will confess also, The first tab i open most of the time after i start Safari is to login to community.logos.com and check if anything new is going on.  As for Facebook i have an account but don't use it much at all. I found that most people are not talking about that much that is important anyway.

Thanks Logos and Faithlife..

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 4:49 AM

DAL:

Erich-Ayumi:

The product pages says 792 pages. But yeah...i get your point. I looked at it. I would say it's ok so far. I gained some insights from it here and there.

Product page may not be accurat. Some have reported 492 pages, my copy at the end of the bibliography stops at 478 ¿¿¿??? Somethin might be missing 

I did a little checking on Amazon on the hard bound copy and it is 492 pages.  The FL product page says 792.  May be a typo.

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 6:46 AM

I am so please and grateful for the free books.  We just had $2300 surgery for our new 7 month old boxer/bulldog puppy named Jigger (she had a ton of stuff she hoovered up into her stomach when she was left unattended for too long outside the little rascal) and so I am pretty poor..

I share this not for pity's sake (I am also seeking full time work with benefits in Rhode Island - that's my Christmas wish and prayer) but to share how truly thankful I am for the daily advent books Logos Advent is providing.  (See offer on the main page).

Merry Christmas everyone....Logos, thanks for making it brighter.

Joshua in Rhode Island

https://www.logos.com/christmas

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 7:05 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Sarel Slabbert:
After today I am batting 3 out of 4.

Me too. I'm holding pace with you.

This promotion is turning out to be one of the best ever! Thanks Faithlife!

So far i've had all but the last two (tabletalk, and the one prior).

I was particularly excited about the tabletalk freebie though, thank you FL!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 194
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 12:30 PM

Yes, I agree with everyone's assessment. The monthly free books have been great, and honestly I am astounded at the generosity of the advent freebies! Thank you Faithlife!!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 119
ManilaDave | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2015 11:34 AM

Thanks, Kaleb! I have downloaded the larger version successfully. 

Posts 1072
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 6:42 AM

Man i missed day 7 & 8 both,, Sad  But i can try the next `6 days to get a few more.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 7:33 AM

Lee:

Man i missed day 7 & 8 both,, Sad  But i can try the next `6 days to get a few more.

The Logos advent book offerings are not becoming "unfree" the next day, they will remain that way.  Theoretically you can wait till Dec 23 and get them all at once.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 23
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:48 AM

Amen to that! The Advent freebies have been amazing! Big Smile

Posts 128
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 11:10 AM

So far, I have not had any of the Advent freebies!  While I don't have a huge library (2,172 at the moment), I have been pleasantly surprised at the offerings.  Thank you, Faithlife!

Posts 3008
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 11:13 AM

TCBlack:

Lee:

The Logos advent book offerings are not becoming "unfree" the next day, they will remain that way.  Theoretically you can wait till Dec 23 and get them all at once.

Lee could even wait until the 24th.

Posts 1072
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:04 PM

I like checking each day. Because it is almost like having an early Christmas and wanting to see what is in the box.. 

Posts 2822
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:10 PM

The quality of the books that Logos / Faithlife is giving away each day in Advent is outstanding.  A few of them I already had, but the ones that I did not have are wonderful.  This is one of the best give away programs that I ever seen. 

Thanks to Faithlife for their generosity.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 589
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:48 PM

So far, I'm 6 out of 8. Especially glad for first two days.

Posts 232
Genghis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2015 12:53 PM

Yes, much kudos to Logos.  The Advent promotion is very generous. 

Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS