Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 20 2015 10:14 PM

Hello

I have some questions that other post did not answer about Beta App.logos.com.

I understand this is for the web, but can I ask what device should we be using this on? Mac, PC's, or Tablets?

I downloaded the android app but it doesn't work the same as the app for Mac. Will the android app change in the future to be more like app for Mac / PC?

Is this app going to replace the Bible app in the future?

Or is this just another way for us to access Logos?

Will access to our Personal books come to the app?

Some of these questions are so that can better understand the reason and use of the new Beta Logos app.

Thank You Lee

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 21869
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2015 12:35 AM

Lee:
I understand this is for the web, but can I ask what device should we be using this on? Mac, PC's, or Tablets?

It is accessible from all Internet-connected devices but my sense is that the initial focus is to support PC/Mac environments when you don't have access to your own computer

Lee:
I downloaded the android app but it doesn't work the same as the app for Mac. Will the android app change in the future to be more like app for Mac / PC?

The mobile apps continue to have increased functionality but I think they will continue to be seen as complementary to the full software as opposed to replacements to them / equivalent of them. 

Lee:
Is this app going to replace the Bible app in the future?

I don't believe so - they are intended to serve different sets of requirements

Lee:
Or is this just another way for us to access Logos?

Basically - yes!

Lee:

Faithlife would need to comment on this one

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:38 PM

Graham Criddle:

Lee:

Faithlife would need to comment on this one

Eventually.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:55 AM

thank you both

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS