Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Jessica Cowan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:10 PM

When I get to church on Sunday mornings I check everything in the presentation and it works great, videos are on and working and then part of the way through our first service, the backgrounds don't move and the videos won't play.  When we restart at break between services it goes well and most times works fine for second service.  I have gotten to where I restart the whole computer after I make any media changes or anything to the presentation just trying to prevent this.

I also get a message at the bottom sometimes during service that says "Trying to connect to server" which made me wonder if people coming in and using the Wifi is causing us issues. 

Anyone know what might be going on here?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2015 11:06 PM

Jessica Cowan:
then part of the way through our first service, the backgrounds don't move and the videos won't play.

This sounds like a video card/driver issue, assuming you're on Windows. Please post your video card info as outlined here and I can diagnose further.

Jessica Cowan:
I also get a message at the bottom sometimes during service that says "Trying to connect to server" which made me wonder if people coming in and using the Wifi is causing us issues. 

This indicates Proclaim has lost its network connection. Each time you navigate slides while On Air Proclaim communicates the change to our servers in order to support features like the Proclaim Remote and Signals. If you don't require these features then loss of network is not critical. 

Posts 2
Allen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:26 PM

Hello Scott,

I seem to be having the same issues. Attached are my diagnostic files for my video driver. I also looked at the hardware acceleration issue solution and have disabled it. Thanks for your assistance.

3718.DxDiag-Upload.txt

Posts 2
Allen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:28 PM

(Deleted Post)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS