Whose your sales person?

Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 57 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:27 AM

abondservant:
I tracked the discounts gained from both Rusty and Mark (plus a couple others), and have gained around 3000$ worth of discounts on top of web store prices. But then I've also spent about 20,000... So perhaps that frees them to be more generous.

I guess one of the reasons that I have seldom used a sales person is that I almost exclusively purchase items that are on some type of significant sale and I'm pretty sure that the sales team is not able to beat the prices of these items.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:15 AM

As do I Bruce :)

Also looks like this thread is relevant once more - Dave Kaplan has retired.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:28 AM

Retired or laid off?

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:29 AM

Any more info on Dave, abondservant?  I can't believe it.  I haven't spoken with him for some time, but he took over for Santiago (the Sales Manager) when he left the company and did a pretty darn good job.  No one has been better than Santiago, but that may have a little to do with the high position he held.

It looks like some of the best and most seasoned staff has left the company.  I wonder if there have been changes internally that have been too difficult to adjust to.

When Santiago left, he gently and intentionally handed me over to Dave; this time, I think that I'm on my own.  I hope to resume another relationship with someone who can provide the same or higher level of service...I think that's going to be very hard to find.

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:31 AM

Everett Headley:

Retired or laid off?

Did you hear or know something?

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:32 AM

When I called and asked directly for him this was the response:

"He is no longer with the company.  I can not tell you anything more."

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:34 AM

Pretty typical response when a company is on the legal up-and-up.

I'd love to hear from him and know how he is and what happened.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 9:07 AM

Michael G. Halpern:
It looks like some of the best and most seasoned staff has left the company.  I wonder if there have been changes internally that have been too difficult to adjust to.

It seems to me Faithlife wants to do away with the Sales staff.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3173
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 10:19 AM

Looks like "dynamic pricing" is meant to be the new sales rep- I have been waiting for this- and so has some of FL's sales staff, sure some of the more seasoned sensed this coming.

Posts 94
John Crabtree | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 10:21 AM
I personally use Todd Cullop! He is amazing and has always gone out of his way to assist me in any way I could have asked. I can confirm he is still with Logos.
Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 11:02 AM

Everett Headley:

Retired or laid off?

not really sure.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 11:54 AM

Super.Tramp:
It seems to me Faithlife wants to do away with the Sales staff.

That's probably not fully accurate. That said, from a fiscal standpoint, FL makes more money selling the same $X,000 in product through the website alone than it does by selling it through a salesperson. Perhaps FL is shifting investment from salespeople's salaries to website development and marketing.

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 2:47 PM

Dave Kaplan was mine until the personnel layoffs happened. Todd Cullop is taking over as my sales rep. 

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 3:10 PM

Preston Morrison was very good to me and was responsible for me getting several items I would not otherwise have purchased. I hope he is still around but I suppose I will learn soon enough.

-Dan 

Posts 6322
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 3:51 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Looks like "dynamic pricing" is meant to be the new sales rep- I have been waiting for this- and so has some of FL's sales staff, sure some of the more seasoned sensed this coming.

Wow, I just thought the same thing and posted it on another thread! I sensed it coming; especially, since most of my last few upgrades were purchased through dynamic pricing on the web. I still use Maggie Segar. She's been very helpful!

DAL

Posts 94
John Crabtree | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 6:18 PM

Nathan Parker:

Dave Kaplan was mine until the personnel layoffs happened. Todd Cullop is taking over as my sales rep. 

Nathan you will like Tood, he is a great guy and very helpful. I have been with Todd since I explored Logos to begin with. I have never regretted my decision to stay with him as my go to guy. 

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 8:58 PM

John Crabtree:

Nathan Parker:

Nathan you will like Tood, he is a great guy and very helpful. I have been with Todd since I explored Logos to begin with. I have never regretted my decision to stay with him as my go to guy. 

Thanks for the info! I will surely miss Dave, but I've had a chance to talk with Todd, and he will ensure I have a smooth transition due to this. I'm thankful he's taking over for me and taking a customer like me on. ;-)

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS