Questions regarding Proclaim Recording

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1329
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 31 2015 7:31 PM

The recording option is an intriguing option. Right now I am running Proclaim on my Macbook air which only has one output jack and no input (for recording, I record on our demon possessed PC that won't run Proclaim :) ) Has anyone ever tried using one of the usb jacks? (pic attached)

Also, is "wav" the only format that Proclaim can output? Right now our process is to record in mp3, I host them in my dropbox and copy a link into our website. I am not sure if a wav would work (?) 

I'm not ready to go all in yet as it's still in beta, but I may try a few sample sermons.  Any input on this feature would be great. Thanks :)

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2015 9:41 PM

Mike Tourangeau:
Has anyone ever tried using one of the usb jacks? (pic attached)

We have tested similar devices with success https://community.logos.com/forums/p/117891/773996.aspx#773996

Mike Tourangeau:
Also, is "wav" the only format that Proclaim can output? Right now our process is to record in mp3, I host them in my dropbox and copy a link into our website. I am not sure if a wav would work (?) 

The raw format accessible from the Proclaim client is WAV but if you publish to Soundfaith you can download an MP3 version.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS