Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Eric Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2016 6:40 PM

Hi all,

This is my first post, so bare with me if this has been asked before. I am interested to know if Logos Now work on the i-pad or just on the desktop? 

Posts 28371
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 7:01 PM

Eric Scott:

Hi all,

This is my first post, so bare with me if this has been asked before. I am interested to know if Logos Now work on the i-pad or just on the desktop? 

Welcome! Smile

It depends upon what you mean. A significant portion of the "logos now" service is early access to DESKTOP features. LN does not (at least currently) provide access to mobile features. A portion of LN includes access to resources... That SHOULD (in most cases) be available on mobile. Did that answer your question?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Eric Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 7:31 PM

Thanks alabama24,

Yes, this did answer my question. This makes a world of difference as I am a truck driver and time is limited. 

Posts 5286
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2016 10:06 AM

One thing that may be a bonus to you (note I am not a NOW subscriber) is NOW includes a web app version that may bring fuller desktop like access to your iPad via the WWW this is a 100% online thing and is still under development I am not sure how well this works on the iPAD browser but someone else might chime in to tell you and if it is a significantly better experience than the FL mobile Apps.

-Dan

Posts 2759
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2016 2:44 AM

The apps are significantly better than the we app

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS