SongSelect "error occurred getting results"

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
John Janke | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2016 8:13 AM

Using OS X latest version of El Capitan. I have linked SongSelect account (at least it appears so). When entering new song, receive the above error message. Suggestions?

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 8:33 AM

I've had that same problem several times of Windows. Unlink Song Select from your account, close Proclaim, open Proclaim and link to Song Select again. That seems to work.

Posts 4
John Janke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 8:51 AM

Thanks. That fixed it.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:05 AM

If you post your logs we can take a look at the error message details from SongSelect. Glad to hear you have a workaround.

http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203763785-How-do-I-submit-log-files-

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:44 AM

Thanks for the logs, John, and I'm glad this is fixed for you. Did you recently change any of your account information with SongSelect (billing, password, etc.)?

Posts 4
John Janke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:49 AM

Yes. Our church is in an evaluation phase with Proclaim, on a monthly payment basis at this point. (We used it extensively at a previous church). To facilitate the song slide creation, we purchased a new songselect option. Proclaim recognized the account login info but I received the error message when trying to create a new song slide.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:58 AM

John Janke:

Yes. Our church is in an evaluation phase with Proclaim, on a monthly payment basis at this point. (We used it extensively at a previous church). To facilitate the song slide creation, we purchased a new songselect option. Proclaim recognized the account login info but I received the error message when trying to create a new song slide.

Proclaim saves the linked account information and uses it for future requests. It sounds like when your SongSelect account changed the saved credentials stopped working. Proclaim should do a better job at handling this case. Thanks for the feedback!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS