missing many components in Bible word study guide

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Joshua holder | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 22 2016 4:47 PM

missing multiple things in word study guide that are displayed in the lt161 mobile ed program.  also, a couple in the passage and exegetical guides.

Posts 29128
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2016 4:52 PM

Welcome to the forums. What will show in the Guides depends upon what you owe, especially your base package. What package do you own?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3
Joshua holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2016 6:20 PM

I only have the bronze package

Posts 29128
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2016 6:32 PM

I believe Gold is required for all sections to be present.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 25744
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 23 2016 1:42 AM

or Feature Crossgrade.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 23 2016 5:46 AM

MJ and Dave are right that either Gold or the Feature Crossgrade are required for all section/features to be present. If Gold is too big of a jump for you, however, Silver has almost all the features. On the base package comparison page you can select which products to compare. Here is a link to a comparison of Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Feature-crossgrade. Most of what you're missing (as far as guide sections goes) will be in the first section called "Datasets." These could be thought of as the "engine" that powers those sections in the guides.

Posts 3
Joshua holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 23 2016 6:07 AM

I understand.  Thanks a lot, all of you.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS