Barth on Romans

Page 3 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 49 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 917
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 22 2017 9:10 AM

Thank you Sean.  I too saw this.  

Now, it's been at least 4 years since requested.  How complicated can it be?

Posts 917
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 13 2017 6:21 AM

Any movemwnt?

Posts 768
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 13 2017 8:44 AM

Everett Headley:

Any movemwnt?

Unfortunately no :(

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 917
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 8:32 AM

Is this even on Logos' radar?  Have you called the publisher even?  Is anyone listening???

Posts 768
LogosEmployee

Everett Headley:

Is this even on Logos' radar?  Have you called the publisher even?  Is anyone listening???

We've reached out to just about every publisher/person/estate/entity we can think of to try and get the rights for this. It's incredibly complex. We will continue to try if opportunities come up. Barring a miracle, I don't see this getting into Logos any time soon.

Believe me, I would love to see this in the Logos format. It would add a lot of value to users and likely bring in a lot of revenue. If we ever get the rights to this, I'll post it on the website myself the minute we have a signed contract.

Posts 917
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2018 7:35 AM

Bump.

Posts 2745
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2018 8:55 AM

Justin Gatlin:

No e-book version is available (according to Google), but this is such a basic book, which has been requested so many times (never to any official response, which is not unusual until PrePub) that I hope it is high on their radar.

Thanks

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1327
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2018 9:58 AM

Justin Gatlin:

No e-book version is available (according to Google), but this is such a basic book, which has been requested so many times (never to any official response, which is not unusual until PrePub) that I hope it is high on their radar.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AX0BHSU/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 768
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2018 12:20 PM

Wild Eagle:

Justin Gatlin:

As far as I know, that is not an authorized digital edition of The Epistle to the Romans.

We are continuing to pursue licensing this title as much as we can. We still don't have anything to report.

Posts 2760
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:59 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Wild Eagle:

Justin Gatlin:

As far as I know, that is not an authorized digital edition of The Epistle to the Romans.

We are continuing to pursue licensing this title as much as we can. We still don't have anything to report.

I am surprised that Kindle is selling an unauthorized digital edition.  Is that what you are saying?  

There was a free edition on archive.org for a while, but I don't think it is there any more.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 3 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS