Advanced Hyperlinks for App Launchers (Alfred)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 69
Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 1 2016 9:40 AM

I use Alfred as a launcher on my Mac.  I have been experimenting with creating custom hyperlinks to allow me to quickly open up a passage or search in Logos just using a couple of strokes on the keyboard.  For instance, I can press CMD+Space then type "l gen 1.1" and it will open up logos to Genesis 1.1.  What I would like to do is to be able to search a specific document via a hyperlink, but I cannot figure out how to do it.  In particular, I would like to search the Edinburgh Westminster Confession.  I cannot figure out a combination. Below are the hyperlinks I have set up in Alfred so far, in case they are helpful for anyone.

• Pull up a passage in the ESV - logosres:esv;ref=BibleESV.{query}
  • Search for keywords in the bible - logos4:Search;kind=Bible;q={query}  -Also, this only allows for search of the most recent searched version.  Is there anyone to specify?
  • Search for keywords in my library - logos4:Search;kind=Basic;q={query} -Again this default to whatever I was searching last "Everything", "All Open Resources", etc.  I would love to specify 

------------------------------------------

The Idol Factory

http://www.theidolfactory.com 

Posts 1
James Ryan Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 5:30 PM

Hello there. I am very interested in being able to do all the things you have mentioned. I was wondering if you could help me get the ball rolling and then maybe we can help eachother as we come up with other ideas. I am just not sure where to copy and paste your current commands. Can you help me? thank you!!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS