Repeatable Crash

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1084
I am loading an established layout switching to a Search panel that was saved, with terms, as part of the layout ... crash. I have no idea what the search terms are ... but it will have been something from a guide 'More >>>' link. This has happened four straight times ... and each time Logos has not noticed (no crash report generated). I am not concerned about the layout, and will use something else for now ... I am simply reporting it here because no app should exit like that! BTW. Are the forums broken? I cannot seem to find any of the normal tools ... and to upload the logs I had to choose Options. (Not 'attach file' or similar) ...

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 1084
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2016 10:50 AM

and the post button resulted in a error screen ... the back button returned to the text without paragraphs ... and the post button did not work ... and the original message was still posted (but no way to tell that) etc. etc.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 27226
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:02 PM

Martin Folley:
and each time Logos has not noticed (no crash report generated).

It was noticed!

The query is from a Guide link:-

<Topic Deceit> OR Deceit OR Connivance OR Deceitful OR Deceivableness OR Deceive OR Deceived OR Deceiver OR Deceivers OR Deception OR Defrauding OR Distortion OR Insincerity OR "Lies and Deceits" OR Misrepresentation OR Pretence OR Prevarication OR Trickery OR Unreliable

I couldn't reproduce a crash with my layout - but then you are on Mac OS X! Faithlife need to respond to this.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS