Logos not Indexing or loading purchased material

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Alan Findley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 6 2016 11:11 AM

Lately I haven't been able to access materials I've purchased, and I noticed that Logos isn't indexing when I open the program.

Posts 29915
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 11:20 AM

Welcome Alan! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Alan Findley:

Lately I haven't been able to access materials I've purchased, and I noticed that Logos isn't indexing when I open the program.

We will need more info. What specific version? What specific OS? Can you provide logs (see links in my signature line)? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4
Alan Findley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 11:34 AM

I'm running 

Logos Bible Software 6.10 SR-2 (6.10.0.0041)

and OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 (15E65)

I just restarted Logos again, and this time, it started indexing, so I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it takes care of my issues.

Thanks

Posts 4
Alan Findley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 1:40 PM

Ok, it finished indexing, but it still didn't include the new materials I purchased.

Here are the logs:

0312.LogosLogs.Alan.20160406-153806.zip

Posts 27234
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 3:55 PM

The Indexer log shows indexing competed OK before you restarted Logos, but that it was forced. It should not start again without a download of resources (contact Tech Support if that happens).

The Logos log shows that you allow downloads between hours 0 and 8. If that is 8 am it will explain why no downlod occurred when Logos was running at 3.30 pm. Anyway, just allow downloads without specifying a download period (in Program Settings) and try the command update resources to see if that forces a download.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS