verbum blog website security issue

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 289
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 8 2016 7:24 AM

I am receiving a warning that the website blog.verbum.com has a problem related to the security certificate. The warning recommends not continuing on to the webpage.

Posts 35
Brody Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2016 10:00 AM

Fret not! We've been working out some kinks after moving our blog to blog.verbum.com. Everything should be working smoothly again!

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2016 11:55 AM

Brody Stewart:

Fret not! We've been working out some kinks after moving our blog to blog.verbum.com. Everything should be working smoothly again!

When I go directly to blog.verbum.com, everything works fine. However, when I click on my old bookmark for scripturestudysoftware.com/blog, it redirects to blog.verbum.com, but the security certificate error comes up.

At least, that is what happens on Internet Explorer. Maybe it behaves differently on other browsers.

Posts 4448
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2016 4:49 PM

Average Joe:

When I go directly to blog.verbum.com, everything works fine. However, when I click on my old bookmark for scripturestudysoftware.com/blog, it redirects to blog.verbum.com, but the security certificate error comes up.

At least, that is what happens on Internet Explorer. Maybe it behaves differently on other browsers.

The redirect from verbum.com/blog works that way as well, outside IE.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS