Sales Person

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 13 2016 8:27 AM

Anyone know of a good sales rep I could use?  I used to use Andrew Valle but I tried sending an email today that got returned so I'm guessing he is MIA

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:00 AM

Does anyone know if you have a current payment plan and you purchase more online and select payment plan would that start two plans or would it add on to current plan?

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:00 AM

I had Dave Kaplan.   Now its Todd Cullop.  Truth be told I'm not impressed as I was with Dave, but I'm also not buying as much anymore.

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:02 AM

Could I have his email or just email sales and ask for him?

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:06 AM

It's

Todd.Cullop@faithlife.com 

He's been great for me! 

Colin. 

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:10 AM

I generally speak with Maggie Segar (I don't think she's ever been mentioned here).  Nothing fancy, we just get the order transacted and frequently have some pleasant conversation.  I don't know what you're looking for, but what more could you ask?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:17 AM

Mattillo:

Does anyone know if you have a current payment plan and you purchase more online and select payment plan would that start two plans or would it add on to current plan?

I think you really need to talk to a sales rep. If you buy some more books directly off the web on a payment plan you will end up with two payment plans and two lots of fees. Now I have contacted Logos sales before when I wanted to buy more and they did combine the payment plans into one so I ended up only paying the one fee. I know recently though Logos seem to have changed the way the payment plan is paid. I think (but don't know for sure) that the total amount of the payment plan gets added to the initial invoice whereas when I did I was just paying the $5 a month. If it does get added to the invoice I don't know if they would take off the remaining charge from your old one and then apply just one charge to the new one. I can't recommend a person but all as i can say is the 3 times I've tried to buy anything they have always been very helpful (on the times I've contacted them without trying to buy anything they just completely ignored me which is rude, unprofessional and doesn't look good on the company,  but that is another story I'm sure) .I know when I have spoken to them about buying though they have been flexible with specific  requests so I think you should contact them and see what they say. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:21 AM

Mattillo:

It will start two plans unless you use a Sales person or Accounting to combine them.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2353
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:22 AM

I did have Jim Higginson, then Dave Kaplan, but they are both no longer there.  I've contacted Sarah Chase and she has been helpful.

To be honest, I'm hesitant on developing another relationship with another customer service rep.  Whoever I chose seems to get laid off.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:49 AM

Ronald Quick:
Whoever I chose seems to get laid off.

You're a jinx.  Hmm  Wink

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 10:58 AM

Ronald Quick:

I did have Jim Higginson, then Dave Kaplan, but they are both no longer there.  I've contacted Sarah Chase and she has been helpful.

To be honest, I'm hesitant on developing another relationship with another customer service rep.  Whoever I chose seems to get laid off.

They don't get laid off, they get terminated.

They seem to get rid of the best first.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 12:57 PM

Since Dave was let go, I have switched to Maggie Segar. I have always used her as my backup to Dave when he was not around so it just made since to make her my primary when he left. Now I need to find a backup for Maggie.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:27 PM

Matt Hamrick:

Since Dave was let go, I have switched to Maggie Segar. I have always used her as my backup to Dave when he was not around so it just made since to make her my primary when he left. Now I need to find a backup for Maggie.

If you're implying that Maggie no longer works for Logos, she does.  She doesn't call out for whatever reason, but you can call her.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 2:07 PM

George Somsel:

If you're implying that Maggie no longer works for Logos, she does.  She doesn't call out for whatever reason, but you can call her.

Why would a customers sales rep not call out?  Isn't that the whole point of having one? To offer service to the customer?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 2:19 PM

Everett Headley:
Why would a customers sales rep not call out?  Isn't that the whole point of having one? To offer service to the customer?

She only said that she was transferred to the Spanish dept though I don't know what difference that would make unless it might entail calling other countries.  Don't ask me since I have no inside information other than what I just stated.  Oh, she'll still be able to take orders even if you're a gringo like me.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 7:49 AM

George, I am just an old soldier and as such I tend to make multiple plans. Dave was my primary, Maggie was my alternate. Dave left, Maggie became my primary. Now I have to find an alternate to Maggie. I am not implying anything, just stating a fact because I am an old soldier.

Posts 10595
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 12:57 PM

Ronald Quick:

I've contacted Sarah Chase and she has been helpful.… Whoever I chose seems to get laid off.

Don't do that to Sarah—I like her Tongue Tied

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 7:53 PM

Jack Caviness:

Ronald Quick:

I've contacted Sarah Chase and she has been helpful.… Whoever I chose seems to get laid off.

Don't do that to Sarah—I like her Tongue Tied

I never heard of Sarah, or Maggie.  Perhaps I should reach out.  I kind of burned out on sales.  "my" guys (maybe about 5 or 6, going back to a Pritchett--Brian?) all seem to leave or get terminated or maybe spontaneously combust.  Had some less than stellar experiences going back to last year.  Now I just wing it and look for sales.  I miss having someone I can rely on that also seems like they have my back...

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 6557
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 8:17 PM

George Somsel:

I generally speak with Maggie Segar (I don't think she's ever been mentioned here).  Nothing fancy, we just get the order transacted and frequently have some pleasant conversation.  I don't know what you're looking for, but what more could you ask?

Same here! Maggie is a great sales person. She's been mentioned in the past in other threads.

DAL

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 9:42 PM

I was buying a few hundred dollars worth of stuff every month or two when Dave Kaplin was my sales guy--Dave was GOLD!!

Since he left, I don't think I've spent more than just a couple of dollars on a "freebie + one". Not sure when or if I will ever buy from Logos again--Dave's departure has me seriously bummed. Seriously.

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS