Mobile Ed Download for offline

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 133
jwsheets | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 13 2016 11:22 AM

I own a Mobile Ed Course B1201 The Story of the Bible that includes both audio and video of the lectures. I would like to download the video so I can watch off line, and the audio to put on my MP3 player to listen while I am driving. A while back I saw somewhere that I should be able to do that, but I haven't found where/how to do it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

James

Posts 1546
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 11:37 AM

jwsheets:

I own a Mobile Ed Course B1201 The Story of the Bible that includes both audio and video of the lectures. I would like to download the video so I can watch off line, and the audio to put on my MP3 player to listen while I am driving. A while back I saw somewhere that I should be able to do that, but I haven't found where/how to do it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

James

To download the video for offline viewing, while you're "online", open a layout containing the video portion of the course.  Make sure the tab for the online video is the current/active tab, then click on the down-arrow button under the resource icon for the tab.  From the drop-down menu, select "Download all media".  Be forewarned, it may take considerable time for the download to complete.

I don't know the process for pulling off just the audio for use on an MP3 player.

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:34 PM

In the media window that opens when you click on a video from the course (1) click on the little arrow and (2) just click download all media. I am not sure how you get at the MP3s but I would look for a similar option on the android/ipad mobile app and see what happens when you download all media with these. 

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:50 PM

I've noticed that in the windows app you can see the audio files in your library (in the course-ware media collection) and you can download the audio onto your computer at least as per the videos.

Posts 133
jwsheets | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 1:09 PM

I found the download buttons for both the video and audio - but I am not sure where it was downloaded to - I can't find them. Any suggestions there?

Posts 1546
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 1:38 PM

jwsheets:

I found the download buttons for both the video and audio - but I am not sure where it was downloaded to - I can't find them. Any suggestions there?

You should be able to find them under:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Logos\Data\j05nbkgu.vc1\ResourceManager\Resources.

Just replace USER with the user name you use on the computer.

I think you'll also need to replace J05nbkgu.vc1 with whatever folder name Logos has given on your system.

Posts 1413
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2016 10:02 PM

jwsheets:

You really dont need to navigate to the file locations. When you are offline, assuming you have fully download the videos, you can just launch the course or the videos resource and play them inside of Logos as if you were online. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1546
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 5:37 AM

Myke Harbuck:

jwsheets:

You really dont need to navigate to the file locations. When you are offline, assuming you have fully download the videos, you can just launch the course or the videos resource and play them inside of Logos as if you were online. 

I've never looked into it so I don't know the process, but I'm guessing he might need to know the file location if he want's to convert the audio and load it to an MP3 player.

Posts 1413
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2016 6:08 AM

👍

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS