Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Wayne Melnechuk | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 21 2016 6:24 AM

Dear Proclaim designers. As a neighbour to the north, I am coveting all your wonderful Independence Day July 4th Pro Media options. If you have time could you please make one for Canada Day? It is July 1st? It would be greatly appreciated! 

PS. Our flag is the one with the Red Maple Leaf. 

Thank you in advance and God bless,

Wayne

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 6:49 AM

is this the correct flag?

Posts 3619
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 6:58 AM

No, Kelvin, it is not. The one you posted is called the Canadian Red Ensign. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Red_Ensign#Use_today

The flag of Canada is called the Maple Leaf:

Posts 5
Wayne Melnechuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 8:57 AM

Francis is correct. Thank you Francis!

Posts 5
Wayne Melnechuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:10 AM

Posts 588
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 12:54 PM

We have told our designers about this. Thanks for the report. Until we have some in ProMedia, It appears that Church Motion Graphics has some Canada Day slides that can be purchased inside Proclaim, or are available to you if you have a Partner Media subscription. 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2016 11:57 PM

I was only stirring the pot as I am in Australia and we don't have any sales or logos events for Australia day.

Posts 5
Wayne Melnechuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2016 5:25 AM

Thank you very much.

Posts 5234
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2016 11:04 AM

Kelvin Niblett:

I was only stirring the pot as I am in Australia and we don't have any sales or logos events for Australia day.

Hope you can get it in time. If my memory is correct it is January 26th (I know in this day in age of the internet i can easily check, but i think using one's memory is a good thing, although I am happy to be corrected if wrong).

-Dan

Posts 5
Wayne Melnechuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2016 12:50 PM

Thank you, Jordan for the suggestion to purchase the Canada day flag. I will do that. But if you don't mind doing one for us in Canada I would like to also use it during Remembrance Day. 

Thank you again,

Wayne

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS