Works of Xenophon never charged/shipped

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2083
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 30 2016 5:22 AM

I just realized this never went through.  I will contact them later today, but does anyone else have this?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:18 AM

I had it processed on June 15 so I would contact a sales rep and ask why it was never processed and ask them to process it for you.

Posts 2083
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:32 AM

Matt Hamrick:

I had it processed on June 15 so I would contact a sales rep and ask why it was never processed and ask them to process it for you.

Since yours went through, I think I know what happened.  It just hit me.  On the 14th, I made a large purchase through Logos (ironically), which used my check card's daily spending limit, so they shut my card down until the next day.  I am sure Logos tried to put it through during that time.  I had no idea before this that a check card had a daily spending limit, but I guess it is there in case my card gets stolen to prevent someone from spending several thousand dollars before it gets reported.  I will contact Logos later on.  Thanks!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:50 AM

No worries Joseph, any sales rep can process it for you.

Posts 2083
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:58 AM

It is as I thought.  It is all straightened out now.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS