BUG: Reference is invisible except in Concordance

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29757
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:31 PM

I clicked on the reference in the concordance to open the resource. For the life of me, although I can find the corresponding text I can't see any reference or footnote reference to Achtemeier.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:30 PM

MJ. Smith:
I clicked on the reference in the concordance to open the resource. For the life of me, although I can find the corresponding text I can't see any reference or footnote reference to Achtemeier.

Just why are you expecting a reference to Achtemeier? 

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 29757
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:50 PM

'Cuz the concordance told me there was one and this is where it opened to ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 7:48 PM

MJ. Smith:

'Cuz the concordance told me there was one and this is where it opened to ...

OK, now it makes sense (not dollars).  Big Smile  When a concordance is mentioned in Logos, I always wonder why someone wants one with Logos' search facilities.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8749
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 11:12 PM

MJ. Smith:

It's a hyperlink that opens HBD when you click it.

Posts 29757
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 11:21 PM

Thank you. However that raises a slightly different issue. Even with recent cataract surgery which greatly improved my ability to discern color, I have to know that the color should reflect an active link and then move my head until I find an angle where the distinction of color for the link is visible. When footnote superscripts are used, my ability to distinguish the color difference is less critical.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS