Commentaries section missing from passage guide in Verbum 6 for Windows

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Jeff | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 17 2016 4:28 PM

I was recently forced to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. After doing that, I reinstalled Verbum and allowed it to download resources and index. Everything seems to be back to normal with the exception of the Passage Guide. There is now no section for commentaries within the Passage Guide. I'm not sure what I did to remove it but I can't seem to find a way of bringing it back. All the other sections (topics, cross-references, etc. are there. Any idea how I can bring back commentaries? Thanks very much!

Posts 31873
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 17 2016 6:15 PM

See https://wiki.logos.com/Building_a_Custom_Guide_Example for instructions on fixing it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 35
Jeff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 17 2016 9:25 PM

Thanks very much for the advice. I wasn't aware that we could create custom guides. The lack of a commentary section persisted however and I was about to come back here and ask for more help but I decided to exit and restart first. Suddenly the section reappeared. Very strange but I'm glad it's fixed. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS