Newest Proclaim Remote Update Is Crashing for Some Users (Version 2.4)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2016 1:01 PM

We just shipped a new update to the Proclaim Remote on iOS and Android, but it appears that the iOS version is crashing for some users. I am looking into a solution right now. 

I will update this thread with any new information as I get it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Jordan

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:01 PM

The issue has been fixed and an update has been submitted for Apple’s review. Once they are finished, I will update this thread again.

Posts 17
F. Allen Rasnake | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 11:36 AM

Hi Jordan:  My iPad is showing the update has arrived, (version 2.4.1) but when I click on update, it is still 2.4.  Uninstalling and re-downloading produces the same results.

Thanks

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 11:42 AM

The newest update has been approved, however the AppStore is still giving back the old version. Apple says it may take some time to populate out to the store.

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 11:44 AM

F. Allen Rasnake:
Hi Jordan:  My iPad is showing the update has arrived, (version 2.4.1) but when I click on update, it is still 2.4.  Uninstalling and re-downloading produces the same results.

I posted before seeing your post, yes I am seeing the same thing as you. Apple’s servers seem to be taking a little bit to actually serve up the new version, although the store has changed to say 2.4.1

Posts 17
F. Allen Rasnake | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 1:01 PM

It's working now.  Looks great.  Thank You.

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 26 2016 1:01 PM

We were just able to update for real here at Faithlife, so it looks like it has finally made its way through the AppStore. Let me know if you y’all run into any other issues.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS