Grudem's Systematic Theology

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:34 PM

Can we get this as a download? Shipping across the border costs too much...

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:37 PM

More than $22 CAD to ship tiny little items... Sad

Jonathan Sine

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:41 PM

The original publisher, Bits and Bytes, has it available in a Libronix (version 3) downloadable format on their site. 

Logos does need to make this downloadable, since the CDROM version available through Logos is also v3.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:43 PM

Try calling customer service if you use L4. I bought it a while ago and they unlocked it on the phone.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:45 PM

ELA:

Try calling customer service if you use L4. I bought it a while ago and they unlocked it on the phone.

Good point.  It seems that CS is available for unlocking all v3 products nowadays (with purchase, of course).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:46 PM

ELA,

You had the product first, right? Logos was not able to offer it to you as a download. Just unlocked it...

Jonathan Sine

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 2:55 PM

Well, maybe I did. It's included as a locked book in some versions of the IVP reference bundle. But anyway it must be downloaded to get into L4 - so they might do it for you

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 3:41 PM

Todd and ELA,

Thanks for your help. A bit of a run-around. Downloaded from the original publisher for Libronix 3, got error message, called CS, proved purchase, unlock, download.... Sigh... Think I've got it now. Big Smile

Jonathan Sine

2 Cor. 4.6

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS