Logos 7 is here!

Page 5 of 6 (101 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
This post has 100 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 11:35 AM

Sarel Slabbert:
Will the Logos 7 Full Feature Set be sold separately? And, if yes, for how much?

Yes. It's $599.

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 11:35 AM

Sarel Slabbert:

Hi Phil,

Will the Logos 7 Full Feature Set be sold separately? And, if yes, for how much?

Keep an eye on this page. https://www.logos.com/ways-to-get-logos

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1805
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:51 PM

Donnie Hale:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
No. Logos Now includes everything in the Logos 7 Full Feature Set product.

Thank you for answering so quickly. Does your answer imply that at some level "New to you" isn't completely accurate, since I am a LN member and would thus already have all features / feature sets?

Donnie

New to You currently respects only permanent licenses and ignores temporary ones.

Posts 1805
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:53 PM

Mark Barnes:

Sarel Slabbert:

Yes. It's $599.

But it will be much less expensive after dynamic pricing, combo discount (i.e., when purchase with a base package library), promo discount, and a Now membership.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:07 PM

Jan Krohn:

I managed to put 5 of these in my cart. When I tried to add the 6th, only one remained. Now they don't even have add buttons any more.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1056
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:17 PM

Joe:

You can disable the "left-hand landscape" area totally. That's what I did after being frustrated with all the empty space.

Can someone tell me how that is disabled? And how would one discover that fact outside of this forum? I mean, where is that info at? 

Thanks all! 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:30 PM

Myke Harbuck:

Can someone tell me how that is disabled? And how would one discover that fact outside of this forum? I mean, where is that info at? 

Thanks all!

I think you may be looking for the gear wheel next to your name. Select it and turn off the features that you do not wish to see.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1056
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:34 PM

Lynden Williams:

Myke Harbuck:

Thanks all!

I think you may be looking for the gear wheel next to your name. Select it and turn off the features that you do not wish to see.

I know how to do that..Im in a fairly intermediate user level. I was referring to the comment that Joel made about disabling this area altogether. I had not heard or seen that this was an option, and wanted to get more info from him on how he accomplished it, or from others to confirm what I think, that it isn't actually an option. 

Thanks though, Lynden, and blessings to you sir. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 560
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:49 PM

Myke Harbuck:

I know how to do that..Im in a fairly intermediate user level. I was referring to the comment that Joel made about disabling this area altogether. I had not heard or seen that this was an option, and wanted to get more info from him on how he accomplished it, or from others to confirm what I think, that it isn't actually an option. 

Thanks though, Lynden, and blessings to you sir. 

Click the gear icon and uncheck everything in the sidebar and the sidebar disappears - or is disabled.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:03 PM

something doesn't work right here. I purchased L7 platinum. Now under Pentecostal Gold, I have to purchase datasets again. Did I actually purchased in L7 Platinum? I dont want to pay double

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1823
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:07 PM

Yeah that was weird.. I saw the same thing on each packages I bought.

I feel like I'm paying quadruple.

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:15 PM

If I go back to my Platinum web page and scroll down I see: "Feature Set Resources You'll Get" and all features are still "New to you". So did I get those resources?

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:28 PM

Wild Eagle:

something doesn't work right here. I purchased L7 platinum. Now under Pentecostal Gold, I have to purchase datasets again. Did I actually purchased in L7 Platinum? I dont want to pay double

The datasets and base package will have shown up as two separate items in your cart if you purchased them both. If you're a Logos Now subscriber, the datasets (aka Feature Set) would not have been added to your cart. If it wasn't in your cart at checkout, you didn't purchase them.

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:39 PM

Mark Barnes:

Wild Eagle:

The datasets and base package will have shown up as two separate items in your cart if you purchased them both. If you're a Logos Now subscriber, the datasets (aka Feature Set) would not have been added to your cart. If it wasn't in your cart at checkout, you didn't purchase them.

Faithlife needs to fix it because I feel I was misled. Whenever I was purchasing it was stating:  1. "Library Resources You'll Get", 2. "Feature Set Resources You'll Get" I got a price on top - Done deal. How in the world would I know that I would get one and not the other?

EDIT: If Logos 7 Full Feature Set is for Logos Now only, it should not be included under "New to you"

Posts 957
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:46 PM

mike:

Yeah that was weird.. I saw the same thing on each packages I bought.

I feel like I'm paying quadruple.

Maybe Phil Gons's comment here may explain what you're seeing:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Donnie Hale:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
No. Logos Now includes everything in the Logos 7 Full Feature Set product.

Thank you for answering so quickly. Does your answer imply that at some level "New to you" isn't completely accurate, since I am a LN member and would thus already have all features / feature sets?

Donnie

New to You currently respects only permanent licenses and ignores temporary ones.

(source: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129289/840439.aspx#840439)

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:49 PM

Wild Eagle:
Faithlife needs to fix it because I feel I was misled. Whenever I was purchasing it was stating:  1. "Library Resources You'll Get", 2. "Feature Set Resources You'll Get" I got a price on top - Done deal. How in the world would I know that I would get one and not the other?

It should have been displayed in the selection you made when you added it to your cart. Note that the price on the right reflects the total of the two items on the left.

Wild Eagle:
If Logos 7 Full Feature Set is for Logos Now only, it should not be included under "New to you"

It's not for Logos Now only. It's targeted at those without Logos Now.

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:05 PM

Mark Barnes:

Wild Eagle:

It should have been displayed in the selection you made when you added it to your cart. Note that the price on the right reflects the total of the two items on the left.

Wild Eagle:
If Logos 7 Full Feature Set is for Logos Now only, it should not be included under "New to you"

It's not for Logos Now only. It's targeted at those without Logos Now.

It shows that it is included with Logos Now,  and I knew it as well, but it is still misleading because I thought even though it is included, I still purchased it. 

Why I though that way:

I got these, but here it shows the same thing:

I didnt get these. 

There should be no "New to You" option for Logos Now.

EDIT: I didnt even have option to purchase it and under "Feature Set Resources You'll Get" I dint have " * " Thats why I thought I purchased it as well

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:15 PM

Wild Eagle:
It shows that it is included with Logos Now,  and I knew it as well, but it is still misleading because I thought even though it is included, I still purchased it. 

The asterisk says it's included with your Logos Now membership, which loosely implies that it's not part of the purchase. I agree that it's confusing, as does Eli on another thread.

Page 5 of 6 (101 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS