Potentially massive savings on the Works of Jonathan Edwards

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12699
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:02 PM

The 26-volume Works of Jonathan Edwards is included in Logos 7 Reformed Diamond and Reformed Portfolio. Depending on your dynamic pricing, you may find that the price of the base package is significantly less than the price of Jonathan Edwards on his own. In my case I'm being offered Reformed Diamond for only a shade over $400, compared with more than $1,200 for Edwards. Worth checking.

Posts 132
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:10 PM

Platinum and Portfolio include the yet-yo-be-released 15 volume More Works of J. Edwards.

I assume when development is complete.

Any chance purchasers will get it volume by volume as each is finished?

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:10 PM

I thought I saw his works in the lower packages. As low as Gold.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:13 PM

The yet to be releases dont cost half as much...

Posts 12699
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:18 PM

Evan Boardman:

I thought I saw his works in the lower packages. As low as Gold.

Some of them. But not all 26 volumes (plus the 15 extras). Gold only has 11 volumes, plus 3 volumes of sermons from another set.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:38 PM

How can you tell which ones are included? 

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:47 PM

What I'm interested in is his  “Miscellanies” and his “Catalogue.” Which package do i need for these?

Posts 80
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 6:21 PM

I noticed that... For me the diamond would cost right at $2000. But it would include the Edwards stuff and the John Owen Works. Everything else would be a bonus. If there was a way I could swing it I would. For what you said, $400, I would do that without blinking an eye.

Posts 12699
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 4:54 PM

Evan Boardman:
What I'm interested in is his  “Miscellanies” and his “Catalogue.” Which package do i need for these?

Miscellanies and Catalogues are both in Diamond and Portfolio.

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:00 PM

yes! I got this before I saw this post. It is massive savings for which I am quite glad. I have wanted this Works for quite some time. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:01 PM

Tony Walker:

I noticed that... For me the diamond would cost right at $2000. But it would include the Edwards stuff and the John Owen Works. Everything else would be a bonus. If there was a way I could swing it I would. For what you said, $400, I would do that without blinking an eye.

$2000 for Edwards + Owen + all the other stuff = probably quite a nice pickup. Since diamond is hitting $2000 for you, that means you probably will be picking up quite a bit of "other stuff"

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS