BUG delete complete courses in course tool

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26140
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:09 PM

I had tested several plans without actually reading the works. When I went to delete them from the completed section, most of the deleted. However, those shown here would not display the delete option.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2517
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:36 PM

MJ. Smith:

I had tested several plans without actually reading the works. When I went to delete them from the completed section, most of the deleted. However, those shown here would not display the delete option.

When you click on the downward pointing arrow (in the circle) does anything show? 

Posts 26140
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:38 PM

Not on these specific courses ... I did successfully delete an equal number of plans.

I tried to open one to see if there was something in common such as a locked resource or a resource purchased today. Opening gave me an odd result i.e. note left panel was not rebuilt.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS