Does a library price go up if not bundled with the full feature set?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 23 2016 5:50 AM

I am on the fence regarding whether or not to buy a library with this release. I put Logos 7 Platinum in my cart and noticed that it put two items in my cart: the full feature set and the platinum library. Since I am being indecisive, I thought I could at least purchase the full feature set now and decide on the library later, but when I moved the library to "saved for later," its price went up by $20+. Does that mean if I don't buy it when I buy the full feature set it will cost me more? Or if I close out what's in my cart (the full feature set), will the price of the platinum library go back down to what it was when it was in my cart?

Posts 877
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 5:52 AM

They give you aneed additional discount for bundling the library and feature set,  so the cost does rise slightly when you buy one alone. If you join Logos Now, they give you the discount regardless. 

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 6:03 AM

David Sloan:
Does that mean if I don't buy it when I buy the full feature set it will cost me more? Or if I close out what's in my cart (the full feature set), will the price of the platinum library go back down to what it was when it was in my cart?

You get a discount if you buy both at the same time. It would be more expensive to purchase them separately. You'll probably find that if you'd have moved the feature set out of your cart, then the price of the library would have gone up, too.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS