Logos Now subscriber.. where to download L7 engine?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 60
Adam Crafton | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2016 7:51 AM

I just bought the Logos Now subscription but have not received anything on where to download the engine. . can someone point me to where I can get it?  Thanks.

Posts 177
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 7:55 AM

Hey Adam,

I'm not a FL employee, but based on how they have handled launches generally in the past, the core engine typically comes out a few months after the initial launch. 

💻MacBook Pro (15-inch 2018) | 2.9 GHz i9 6 core | 32GB RAM | Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB Graphics | 1TB SSD💻
💾MacOS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A4871)💾
🎁Logos 7 Portfolio🎁
⌨Logos 7 Extended Feature Set⌨
🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 21862
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 7:56 AM

Try the command "update now" in your Logos 6 application.

This should trigger the download of the new engine and associated features / datesets

Posts 21862
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 7:57 AM

HI Andrew

Andrew Zoll:
I'm not a FL employee, but based on how they have handled launches generally in the past, the core engine typically comes out a few months after the initial launch. 

Quite right - and Phil advised yesterday that it should be February

But here Adam has purchased a Logos Now subscription which gives access to Logos 7 and the full feature set.

Graham

Posts 177
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 8:04 AM

Graham Criddle:

HI Andrew

Andrew Zoll:

Quite right - and Phil advised yesterday that it should be February

But here Adam has purchased a Logos Now subscription which gives access to Logos 7 and the full feature set.

Graham

Haha! Whoops! My apologies! Clearly I read the word "not" into the title when it didn't exist. Funny things the mind does at times! Sorry about that!

💻MacBook Pro (15-inch 2018) | 2.9 GHz i9 6 core | 32GB RAM | Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB Graphics | 1TB SSD💻
💾MacOS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A4871)💾
🎁Logos 7 Portfolio🎁
⌨Logos 7 Extended Feature Set⌨
🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 2:15 PM

It's up at Logos.com/Install in case you need a fresh download of the engine now. You'll have to be a Logos Now member (you are) and signed in with your Logos account. 

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 3:43 PM

It doesn't affect me, but if the free engine is now available at logos.com/install, why hasn't the free engine been made available at verbum.com/install I wonder?

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 3:58 PM

Don Awalt:

It doesn't affect me, but if the free engine is now available at logos.com/install, why hasn't the free engine been made available at verbum.com/install I wonder?

Perhaps their resources are tied up trying to get verbum.com/compare working. That is justifiably higher priority, and they are working on it.

Posts 26269
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:04 PM

Note: the free engine is not available for installation Logos 6.14 is. Logos 7 requires a purchase or Logos Now.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:45 PM

Andrew Zoll:
in the past, the core engine typically comes out a few months after the initial launch. 

I have been told "February." That has been about the time it has happened in the past, but the release is a bit earlier this year than the last cycle. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS