Slightly confused....

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1219
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2016 4:57 PM

I am a happy Logos Now subscriber and will probably continue to be for the foreseeable future. I would like to take advantage of the great libraries and buy something that will bring my datasets to current while still subscribing to Logos Now. If I ever stop then I will have some L7 features.

Earlier today I bought Reformed Bronze for a good deal. Do I now own all the current data sets? I may buy some other things but this question will help determine what I buy.

Thanks for any input you can give. :)

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:16 PM

If you are a Logos Now member, then it is unlikely that you bought the feature set in your purchase of Reformed Bronze, unless you manually added it to the cart. You can always check your order history to verify - if the order for the Reformed Bronze library doesn't also have a specific entry saying "Logos 7 Full Feature Set" (with a separate cost) then you don't own it (though you have access with your LN membership).

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 5:59 PM

Mike, 

First of all, thanks for buying a Logos 7 library! I looked at your account, and indeed, you did NOT purchase the Feature Set. If you'd like to still do that, please call Sales so you don't miss out on the discount for purchasing your Reformed Bronze library with the Feature Set. I'm sorry for the hassle of having to do that but my friends in Sales will happily apply the correct discount. 1-888-875-9491. Thanks. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS