Buying Multiple L7 Base Packages?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1579
John Kight | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:08 PM

Does Dynamic Pricing work if you are purchasing multiple base packages with overlap in resources? In other words, If I buy three base packages and all have the same commentary, am I essentially paying for that commentary three times? Or does the Cart recognize and apply a discount for the removal of resources from two of the three base packages?

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:15 PM

If you buy all three at the same time, in the same cart, I'm not sure. If you buy one at a time, that definitely works with dynamic pricing and you won't pay for the same resource multiple times.

In a situation such as this, it may be better to call in. You may even get a better deal.

Posts 1579
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:21 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
If you buy one at a time, that definitely works with dynamic pricing and you won't pay for the same resource multiple times.

I assumed that much. I was trying to buy a few on a payment plan, and thus, would need to use a single cart for the transaction. I may call and see what they have to say. Although, I have to admit, the last few times I have called were less than fruitful. Its hard when you know more about the product than the sales guy trying answer your questions. 

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:40 PM

John Kight:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
If you buy one at a time, that definitely works with dynamic pricing and you won't pay for the same resource multiple times.

Its hard when you know more about the product than the sales guy trying answer your questions. 

In a case such as that, I'm just calling for the cost. I pretty much know what I want and just calling for a good price and payment terms. Smile

Posts 6890
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:41 PM

I just realized Baptist Platinum has the least overlap of resources; at least from what I can tell. I got a few upgrades and today got my last one Wesleyan Methodist Platinum and even after getting it the Baptist Platinum is still showing $406 for me, where as others the price dropped a little.

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:55 PM

Buying multiple base packages at the same time does not give you credit for duplicate resources. I made the mistake with L6 of buying several packages at once; I won't do that again.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:57 PM

John Kight:
I assumed that much. I was trying to buy a few on a payment plan

I had the same idea the other day, and after I purchased the first one, the dynamic price caused the second package, which shared a common commentary set, a whopping 1 dollar cheaper! 

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1579
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 27 2016 3:26 PM

As a follow up, I called and they were able to apply dynamic pricing manually. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS